I've noticed recently that most guides on the wiki are incredibly outdated. I just want to help the BYM population that moved to World Map V3.
Differences from MR2
- You can heal injured monsters using goo.
- You don't lose your monsters when you fling them into battle.
- Wild Monster Yards have been completely remade.
- Kozu's yard isn't exessively big anymore. (it still makes a great farm, though)
- Abunakki's yard isn't overly loaded with traps, and the juicer's gone too.
- Legionaire lvl 40+ was buffed, lvl 35- was nerfed.
- Dreadnaught has a more "normal" base in terms of defense. It doesn't have 6 teslas, 6 lasers anymore.
- You are allowed to attack yards out of your "range" at the cost of resources. (or shiny, but who would do that?)
- The map is mostly empty space now.
- Defender outposts can interfere with your plans.
- The Flinger has limited total fling capacity. (as opposed to capacity per fling)
Changes in Strategy
- Expensive monsters are now good in numbers.
- Zafreeti is now a great addition to any army.
- Monster Bombs are now more expensive.
- Fomor is less expensive as an attacker.
- Teratorns can now be used in swarms. (I advise you take down the ADT's first)
- Inferno attacking has gotten a lot more expensive.