|This page is a part of...|
"I will kill any monsters who tries to kills me, I'm faster than anyone! Hatch me and I'm gonna kill anyone!" Balthazar is a very fast, flying monster. It specializes in killing other monsters quickly. Balthazar was shown to be a semi-flying, melee monster in the Wild Monster Invasion II. It would swoop down to attack a monster or, if there were no more monsters to kill, building. Balthazars were able to be hit by the Cannon Tower, Laser Tower, and Railgun Tower, which normally would not be able to attack airborne monsters.
Note: Stats are provided by World War 3.
- It's the second fastest non-champion monster. Bolts with Teleport is faster than Balthazar.
- It's the fastest Inferno monster.
- Balthazar is the only monster that can be damaged by all Defensive Towers.
- Balthazar and Teratorn are the only monsters that, after an upgrade, their time production increases.
- It is the only known monster that attacks enemy monsters as their favorite target.
- It is the only flying monster that isn't long ranged.