Note: There is a better guide here.
Hatch and evolve Champion Monster to attack your enemies and defend your base.
The Chamion Cage is where you can raise your very own Champion Monster. After you finish building it, click on it, and it will bring up a window, consisting of three Champions: Drull, Gorgo, and Fomor. You can only choose one to raise at any time. However, if you wish to raise another Champion, you must either juice your Champion in the Monster Juicer , or freeze it in the Champion Chamber.
Your Champion will help defend your yard. When your Champion senses hostile monsters in range, it will advance towards the nearest one and attack. The Champion Monster will keep fighting until its HP takes a hit that would leave it at less than 1 HP. At that moment, it will walk slowly back to its cage. (Nowadays, it just seemingly disappears.) Do not worry, however, as your Champion will reappear later and regain health slowly after the battle.
|All Champions||Only with Fomor and Korath's Breath of Fire|
|Structure Level||Resources||Building Time||Resources Recycled||Town Hall Level|
|Monster Name||Monster Image||Monster Animation|
- Korath will not instantly appear in the Champion Cage. The Champion can be obtained via 2 events (Monster Madness and Hell-Raisers).
- Krallen is a side Champion. Krallen cannot be hatched in the Champion Cage, and will be obtained via an event.
- Eye-ras and Fink's claws are the only monsters that can damage champion cage.
- Champion Chamber and Champion Cage are the only defensive tower that doesn't have any tower range.
- The Champion can still enter if the Champion Cage is closed.
- The Champion Cage will only deployed when a Tribe/Player attacks, and a visit to a friend.
- The Champion Cage is the only defensive tower that can't be destroyed.
- The Champion Monster Korath is here due to the opening of Backyard Monsters Inferno.