"Now is the time for The Breakfast of Champions!"
Champion Monsters are special and powerful monsters that can only be obtained through the Champion Cage. Aside from being powerful, Champion Monsters do not die unlike the Inferno and regular monsters. Instead, when their health ever falls to 1 HP, they will flee the battle and return to their cage.
On the early days of their release, players can only have one Champion Monster in their yard. You would need to juice your current Champion in the Monster Juicer to be able to hatch a new one. However, this process is now partially obsolete because of a new building that was released to give players the chance of using the four champions without juicing them through the Champion Chamber. The Champion Chamber places your current Champion Monster in hibernation, so that you can hatch another one.
Champions' favourite targets are defensive towers, and resource buildings. Krallen's favourite target are Town hall, harvesters and silos; if they are destroyed he has the same preferences as all the other Champions.
Krallen is a new champion monster which has an abilitiy that offer loot buff to monsters.
Healing is one of the special characteristics of the four champions. They only heal themselves after a battle once their health is not full. It is necessary for a champion to be at full health before you can freeze them. You may also spend shiny to fully recover your wounded champions.
Note: All champions have the same healing rate at the same level.
- Level 1 : 20HP/5 sec
- Level 2 : 15HP/5 sec
- Level 3 : 6HP/5 sec
- Level 4 : 3HP/5 sec
- Level 5 : 2HP/5 sec
- Level 6 : 1HP/5 sec
Champion monsters need to be fed in order for them to grow. They feed on certain monsters that can be hatched in your Hatcheries. All champions have 6 levels. Each of them begins at Level 1. They will not be hungry for a 24-hour interval. Once they get hungry, you will be given another 24 hours to feed your Champion Monster. If you fail to do so, they will starve and the number of feeds needed for them to level up increases. When the number of feeds for a level is completed, the Champion will grow to the next level.
Number of Feeds
Note: All champions have the same number of feeds at the same level.
- From Level 1 to Level 2 = 3 Feeds
- From Level 2 to Level 3 = 6 Feeds
- From Level 3 to Level 4 = 9 feeds
- From Level 4 to Level 5 = 12 feeds
- From Level 5 to Level 6 = 15 feeds (That's a total of 45 days to evolve a champion to level 1 to level 6!)
- In addition to the regular 6 Levels, 3 bonus Levels were added, only accessible when your Champion Monster reaches Level 6. One bonus level will give your Champion a buff to its stats. Each bonus level will give additional stats. However, if you forget to feed your Champion, all bonus levels will be lost every time you miss a feed.
Champion Monsters' Statistics
- Gorgo the Great - Evolve Gorgo to Level 6 and watch him "go bananas" on your enemies. Though most people think that Gorgo is best for defense due to it's ability to survive for a long time, all it can actually do to monster combos with Zafreeti is to delay them before any damage is dealt to the base. It's instead best for attack with some high damage monsters helping, because Gorgo can take the damage while the high damage monsters wreck havoc, best for defending
- Fomor the Fearless - Evolve Fomor to Level 6 and watch your enemies tremble with fear. It buffs up monsters and can only be attacked by Korath with breath of fire ability and other flying monsters because it flies, best with monsters.
- Drull the Destroyer - Evolve Drull to Level 6 and swallow your enemies whole! Most people thinks that Drull is best for attacking because his damage is very high, but it goes down easily without a Zafreeti or other tower monsters for taking the damage. It's actually best for defending due to that it's damage at max level can beat the healing speed of 1 zafreeti, and with more than 400 dps for assist from towers or bunker monsters, it can beat the healing speed of 2 Zafreeties. Drull is the best champion monster for working with Zafreeti,best on attacking
- Korath - Moloch's favorite pet, Korath is the only known Inferno champion and can only be obtained via an event. But KIXEYE may plan to release him as an ordinary champion or via another event,Best for attacking and defending
- Krallen - Born in Southeast asia, Krallen can buff monster that increase the looted recoures,it is a side champion and can attack with the active champion and it can be seen inside the champion cage,best for supporting monsters.