Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Description||D.A.V.E. only listens to his master and has a habit of completely destroying bases.|
"I only listen to you, my master. I must destroy the whole base!"
D.A.V.E. is the last monster to be unlocked in the Monster Locker. Its high health makes it a good tank. D.A.V.E. also has a high attack, but the usefulness of his attack is migitated by D.A.V.E.'s slow speed and the fact that it targets anything, making it go through a Never Ending chain of Horror. (A Never Ending Chain of Horror is when buildings like the General Store or Radio Tower are placed in a circle around your yard to force monsters that target anything to go around in a circle, keeping the monsters from attacking your actual Storage Silos or Defensive Buildings.) D.A.V.E. also takes the longest time to make out of all the monsters, and also costs the most Goo . D.A.V.E. takes the second-most spacing in the Housing, at 160. Overall, D.A.V.E. is a great monster that is a perfect addition to your monster army.
Rockets gives D.A.V.E. the ability to fire rockets in each arms increasing the range and in a same damage each Level he does. It also enables D.A.V.E. to hit aerial targets.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Rocket Range||Putty||Time||Rocket Range||Putty||Time||Rocket Range||Putty||Time|
- It used to be the most powerful monster in Backyard Monsters.
- It is still the most powerful non-champion monster.
- D.A.V.E was supposed to be called " The Bear ", but was cut as a final result.
- It's named after the creator of the game, David Scott. Otherwise, D.A.V.E. can stand for many other things, such as 'Destroy All Visible Enemies', 'Destructive Armored Valuable Entity', ' Dangerous And Very Expensive', 'Destroys Anything Very Efficiently', etc.
- BYM creator David Scott said that what D.A.V.E stands for is an Ego thing.
- A Level 6 D.A.V.E with Rockets can kill a level 6 Fomor without any help from Zafreeti and other monsters.
- Two Level 5 D.A.V.ES with rockets can defeat a level 1 Krallen without dying.
- A level 6 D.A.V.E has the same speed of a level 2 Gorgo.
- D.A.V.E always loses to Drull at same level on a 1vs1 battle.