Ichi is a monster made of a tough skin. Its body is shaped like a wedge, and hairy legs stick out of four of the corners. On the front side of the wedge-shaped body, there is Ichi's face. It has red, evil-looking eyes, very big fangs, and blood spilling from its mouth.
"Did you know that my hide is used in bullet proof vests? Too bad shots from Defense Towers are a little stronger than normal bullets, that being said, I'm still great for absorbing fire while other monsters do damage. Plus, there's nothing more delicious than eating towers.
Ichi is a mid game monster that can absorb a good amount of damage for other monsters. If unlocked early, it proves to be much more useful than Octo-ooze because Ichi has a small potential to knock down some towers, instead of just tanking the damage.
- Two Octo-Oozes, level 1, is equivalent to Ichi in terms of HP.
- As mentioned above, two Level 1 Ichis are equivalent to 1 Crabatron, and are more effective
- In his original design, he looked like a cloth paperbag filled with goo.
- Ichi is commonly referred to as a "Cheesecake" due to his cheesecake-like look.
- This is a monster that you want to send in at the very beginning of a battle. He distracts towers and clears booby traps for you fellow monsters.
- Ichi is more of a mini tank.