" Long time no see, cousin, it's been a while."
King Wormzer is a monster that appeared in the WMI 2 and is available in Inferno. King Wormzer is also the last monster to be unlocked in the Strongbox. While it may seem weak at Level 1 compared to D.A.V.E., at Level 6 it can deal more damage than a D.A.V.E. Unlike Wormzer, it has natural splash damage of 4,800 at level 1. This makes King Wormzer a great fighter, as it can kill weak monsters just by popping up. King Wormzer no longer has this ability since the Map Room 3 update.
Note: Stats are provided by World War 3.
- King Wormzer is the first monster to be related to another existing monster, Wormzer.
- King Wormzer, Valgos, and Wormzer are the only monsters that can dig.
- Unlike his cousin Wormzer, he has a drill instead of a horn.
- King Wormzer will run to the closest monster near his compound to attack, instead of digging.
- King Wormzer's stats were secretly nerfed. It used to be stronger than D.A.V.E in terms of health .