Born in the blood-soaked grasslands of southeast asia,Krallen can survive in any climate - wet or dry. He thinks only his next kill.
Krallen somewhat resembles a Cheetah. He has a yellow color, having brownish black spots. He also doesn't have any ears, and has huge teeth. He has arms on his back (If he has loot buff.), and in the unreleased sprite of Krallen, he has a larger body, spikier hair, and brownish black spikes on his back.
Krallen is the first ever looting champ. He can be obtained via the Hunt for Krallen event. He is also the second champion to get an A.I in which he targets Resource buildings mostly and Having buff.
- Krallen is very different from the other champs because:
- He can't be frozen.
- He only has 5 levels.
- He can be used to attack with other champs at the same time.
- He eats loot rather than monsters.
- Krallen has the champion A.I.
- It is the first Champion to be fed with loot.
- When Krallen is level 4, it is the same damage of a level 1 Gorgo, while level 5, Krallen has the damage of 1,200 that makes a level 2 Gorgo's damage.
- It is the first land champion and monster that can buff any monster near it.
- A level 5 krallen has the same speed of a level 6 with bonus 1 korath.
- Krallen seems to be the first champion that leave when you don't feed it.
- Krallen is the second champion to be mammal like, the first one was Gorgo.
- The name "Krallen" is German for "Claw".
- There is an unreleased sprite of Krallen, it is unknown whether it is obtainable or not.