Rezghul is a Monster exclusively unlocked via the Hell-Raisers event, and is the first to be unlocked exclusively in an event, which means that it cannot be found in the Monster Locker and is only obtain via Hell-Raisers itself.
Rezghul is a ranged Monster, much like Sabnox or Rocket D.A.V.E.s, although it cannot hit any aerial Monsters such as Teratorn. It's ability, Reanimate, can revive dead allies during battle. Like Vorg, Zafreeti, or Teratorn, It cannot be placed in Monster Bunkers.
After Hell-Raisers, Rezghul is no longer obtainable by any means for those who haven't obtained it yet.
Rezghul has an unique ability that does not need to be unlocked called Reanimate, which revives a dead ally in battle.
Once an ally of Rezghul dies, Rezghul will shoot a Reanimation ball to the spot where its ally died, thus reviving it. The Reanimation ball has an Area of Effect (AoE), it is currently unknown if the ability gets boosted as the Rezghul itself is upgraded.
Once its allies are Reanimated, they will lose their Favorite Targets. Instead, they will target anything. The allies' sprites also turn into a much paler and darker color, to show that it's a reanimated ally.
Champion Monsters are not reanimatable, however. It is also unknown if Reanimate will revive another Rezghul.
Note: Stats are provided by World War 3
- Rhezgul is the only Monster capable of reviving dead Monsters.
- Rhezgul is the only Monster that cannot be unlocked via Monster Locker or via Strongbox.
- Although Rezghul is an Inferno Monster (as it can be seen in Inferno Yards), it costs goo, and cannot be hatched nor transferred into Inferno Yards.
- Rezghul is the most expensive Monster, costing a whopping amount of 3,000,000 goo.
- It is also the Monster that costs the most housing space, taking over 250 spaces.