Your very own Backyard Shotgun! This cannon fires a spurtz militia to do your bidding - Just what you need to stop groups of invaders dead in their tracks.
The Spurtz Cannon is a tower given out by the Brukkarg War, where you had to attack the Brukkarg War five times successfully in order to obtain a Spurtz Cannon. Defeating the Brukkarg Tribe once more would earn you another Spurtz Cannon to use in your yard, whereas defeating them one last time would make your Spurtz Cannons turn black diamond, making them slightly stronger.
This tower defends your yard by sending in a wave of what looks like magma, similar in appearance to the Magma Tower. However, the "magma" this tower shoots are really live Spurtz that will attack the nearest monster that dares try to attack the base. The Spurtz that come out of the Spurtz Cannon are the same level as the ones the player can hatch. The Spurtz are also different sizes, although it does not affect their combat ability. The Spurtz can also be buffed by a nearby Fomor, like any other monster.
Though many people may fear that an endless wave of monsters defending a base may be too overpowering, the Spurtz Tower has a few flaws. The Spurtz it sends in to fight will die only a few seconds later if it has not already been killed. Also, the tower itself does not turn very fast to face enemy monsters. It is quite slow.
The health is somehow low, so you will probably have to place it near reasource banks or storage silos to make it an unlikely target for catapults.
Spurtz Cannon Movie >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hE3uK2hOWo
|Spurtz of Varying Sizes|
This Defensive Tower is made by Inferno resources; it cannot be fortified.
|Structure Level||Resources Needed||Upgrade Time||Repair Time||Resources Recycled||Range||Number of Spurtz Fired||Average Damage per second||HP||Town Hall Level Required|
- It is the first tower that can be obtained by an event.
- It is similar to a Monster Bunker - they both send in monsters to defend the base. The difference is that the Spurtz Cannon shoots while Monster bunker opens and then the monsters will come out. It also will never run out of spurtz, unlike the monster bunker, where you can only place so many monsters.
- It's view in the new yard planner is a picture of Spurtz.
- It is the only defensive item, other than the Monster bunker, that uses monsters to defend your yard. But the Monster Bunker can use other monsters than Spurtz.
- It is unknown where Spurtz comes from, then firing it out at the enemy monsters.